Product Description and Author Information
About the Book
Conventional wisdom once told us big companies are unbeatable... and eat smaller competitors for breakfast.
Not anymore. These days It's Not the Big that Eat the Small... It's the FAST that Eat the Slow!
Jason Jennings and Laurence Haughton discovered what separates today's icons of speed from everybody else.
They asked questions like:
- What is the difference between speed and haste?
- Where does business go to spot trends before the competition?
- How can leaders help people stop dreading high velocity and rediscover the thrill of deciding, acting and staying fast?
And studied the world's fastest companies like:
- H&M Europe's fast fashion phenomenon now poised to threaten apparel stores in America.
- AOL who gulped down Netscape and Time Warner in record time.
- Charles Schwab the new dominant name in discount and on-line financial services.
The results are in this sensational book... a national bestseller, translated all over the globe and universally praised.
Would you like to make speed a competitive tool in your business? Here's your roadmap!