Product Description and Author Information
About the Book
In The Skills, award-winning broadcaster Mishal Husain inspires, champions, and encourages women to make their ambitions a reality by focusing on practical skills that make a difference.
Gathering together advice for women of all ages, whether they are new graduates, working mothers, or simply seeking a career change, The Skills explains how to
- present yourself to maximum effect, in person and online;
- prepare for quick wins and big moments, and plan for long-term goals;
- gain confidence and authority;
- navigate the ups and downs of a long working life; and
- develop strategies for building resilience.
Drawing on Mishal’s experience, interviews, and experts and inspirational figures such as Hillary Clinton and Malala Yousafzai, The Skills will guide women in honing the abilities they need to thrive in whatever field they choose.